Securing Service EdgeThe 7th SD-WAN & SASE Summit will take place next 8th and 9th November 2022 as an hybrid event in Paris (both in-person and live streaming online) at the Hotel Pullman Paris Centre.
A call for papers is open until June 15th.
- Is the market bifurcating between SD-WAN, SASE, and SSE? Or is the SASE umbrella preferred by all the vendors and customers?
- What's the role that telcos can play in the SD-WAN and SASE market?
- What's the potential role of hyperscalers?
- Does the multi-cloud networking market impact SD-WAN/SASE?
The 2022 Programme: A Special Focus on SSEThe 7th edition of the Summit will address in particular the potential impact of SSE (Security Service Edge) on the SD-WAN & SASE ecosystems:
- Who is SSE good for: Large Enterprise, SMB, MSP, large SP?
- When to go for SSE and when for SASE
- Best practices for combining SSE with SD-WAN
- Best practices deploying SSE