Pullman Paris Centre - Bercy Hotel & Conference Center
The Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy is transformed and welcomes you in a creative and recreational address. Its direct accessibility to Gare de Lyon, airports and the heart of Paris makes the hotel a favorite place for Parisians and travelers. The place's architecture, Tom Dixon's interior design, the surprising service and the teams' disposition will make of your stay a vibrant experience.
Discover our new multi-purpose lobby with co-working spaces and an art gallery. Enjoy a moment to relax in our wellness area with pool, sauna and hammam, and treat yourself to spa care and Pamper Bar.
From the Pullman Paris Centre Bercy, take advantage of everything the Capital has to offer: museums, theaters, exhibits, operas or stroll through Parisian neighborhoods. All of the Parisian attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Fitness Center, SPA, Pool
- 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar
- Room service 24/24
- High Speed Internet. Cable/satellite TV
- Hairdressing salon
- Dry cleaning / Ironing
- 100% non-smocking
Room RatesSpecial rates reserved for SD-WAN & SASE Summit 2021 participants
Contemporary room measuring 291 sq. ft. (27 m²) with WIFI, 48" TV, minibar, Dammann tea, Nescafé coffee, desk area, bathtub with rain shower, Sothys welcome products, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers and iron
From € 255.00/night, breakfast included. Max. guests 2.
To book your room and benefit from these rates, you must book online via a the link or button below.
- For each reservation, a credit card will be given only for guarantee
- The total amount of the stay will be paid at check-in.
Extras and additional services will be paid at check-out
- For any cancellation, before 6pm Paris time, 48 hours before arrival date, no cancellation fees will applied.
- After 6pm Paris time, 48 hours before arrival date, the total amount of the stay will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of no show, the total amount will be charged on the credit card given at reservation
TAX POLICYVAT 10% included.
This room rate does not include City tax, which will be charged upon check out, at the price of 2.88€ per person per night.
These taxes are subject to change according to changes in fiscal legislations in France or municipal regulations.
Covid-19 InformationThe Pullman Paris Centre Bercy is ALLSAFE certified: health measures are in place to ensure your safety.
A Health Pass* must be shown in order to access the hotel bar and restaurant, the Barbière de Paris and for business events with more than 50 people. Breakfast is available in-room for guests without a Pass. Swimming pool, fitness room, spa, sauna and hammam are available subject to booking.
We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label verified by Clifton represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotels.
The pass (digital or in paper form) must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine or similar)
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs;
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.